Before Intravenous Anesthesia/Sedation
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for six (6) hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking at least 24 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, oral and facial piercings and dentures must be removed prior to the surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you take any medications, please check with Troy A. Frazee, DDS, MD, FACS prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Please call us at Western Reserve OMS, Inc. Phone Number Western Reserve OMS, Inc. Phone Number 440.845.0555 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.