Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history, complex treatment plan or need for intravenous anesthesia will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- New Patient Registration
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays or scans if applicable, along with identification.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms and cards. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Meet Dr. Frazee
- Call Western Reserve OMS, Inc. Phone Number 440.845.0555 with questions
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment if you have not downloaded and completed the registration packet from this website prior to visit.
- A panoramic image taken within the past year is required for your surgical consultation visit at our office. If one is not available or out of date, we will take that image at our office upon arrival.
- Get Driving Directions
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all appointments.
A preoperative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV anesthesia for surgery. Please have nothing to eat or drink six hours prior to your surgery. You will also need an adult to drive you home.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, artificial heart valves and joints, asthma, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken an x-ray, CT scan or MRI, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time to have them sent prior, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films/scans are necessary, they can be taken at our facility or ordered by our doctors. A panoramic x-ray or image is the standard of care evaluation in our office for comprehensive care. This is the initial film that will be needed at your consultation visit.